Wednesday 28 December 2016

A year to remember

So I've been away, yes I know... Blogging isn't some easy things men! Linda and co, una dey try shaaaa....
Anyways, I'm just chilling in my loo (just shut up and read, aproko), and so many awesome ideas came to mind ( now you understand why they say the loo is a place great ideas are born, right?) on how to be more productive in 2017, as well as the opportunities missed in 2016. This year was not funny sha. But God in his infinite mercy let me and my family and friends ride through this year and for that I am so grateful!
In any case, I promise to bring you guys the best content you can ever get on the internet and this will come with some rebranding.
In the meantime, my people still don't believe I'm a man till I dance with a wrapper to the market square. Its a ceremony called Iwa Akwa. Yes, my "manhood" initiation will be coming up on the 2nd of January, 2017 at Umunakanu Okpaziza Community, with the reception to be held at Obi ObaNze, High Chief R. O. Egbule's compound, Umuezeala-ihu, Umunakanu, Ehime Mbano.

Please come and support me as I obtain my manhood. And its not the one Mama Peace was talking about oh! That one dey kampe!

I'm Josh and I know how to talk sense!

Happy 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment